Crochet Pattern: My Little Pony - Rarity (Cuddle-Size)
Are you a big My Little Pony and Rarity fan? Or perhaps you have always wanted to make a cuddle sized toy. Here is your chance to fulfill both wishes with this step-by-step crochet pattern that we’ve prepared just for you. Rarity is approximately 36cm tall and 34cm wide which makes her a perfect size cuddle amigurumi. Feel free to share your lovely work(s) at “Little Yarn Friends Facebook Page” or e-mail me at email@example.com. Happy Crocheting!
Before we begin, you might want to click “Here” to read the story behind this creation and how I piece this creation together. It might help you in your assembling later.
If not, let’s begin!
- Yarn(s) - White, Purple and a little bit of black 8ply Acrylic Yarn.
- Crochet Hooks - Size 3.0mm
- Yarn Needle
- Tapestry Needle
- White Tapestry Thread
- Light Blue, Black and White Felt
- Fabric Glue
- Stitch Marker or Safety Pin
- This pattern works in continuous rounds (instead of joined rounds).
- The neck is worked in rows.
- MR - Magic Ring
- sc - Single Crochet
- 2 sc in next sc - Increase
- dec 1 - Decrease
- Ch - Chain
- * * - Repeat Step
- F/O - Fasten Off
Referring to the pictures above,
- For the eyes, cut out 2 light blue oval felt, 2 slightly smaller black oval felt, 2 small white circles and 2 tiny white circles. Place the felt according to how it is shown on the picture above, with the white felt on top of the black felt, and the black felt on top of the light blue felt. Glue them together using a fabric glue.
- Cut out 3 diamond light blue felt. These diamonds will be pasted on Rarity’s body later on.
- Sew on the ears and horn to Rarity’s head.
- Sew on the neck to the bottom of the head.
- Sew both front and back legs onto Rarity’s body.
- Sew 3/4 of the neck to the body. Stuff fiberfill into the neck and continue sewing to close up the gap.
- Sew on the tail to the back of the body. (you can fold some parts of the tail and sew them together to make it more 3D)
- Using a yarn needle and some black yarn, embroider the eye lashes as shown in the pictures above.
- Sew both ends of the top and bottom mane together so it becomes one long piece.
- Sew the mane to the head and neck placing it slight diagonally. (refer to pictures as reference) You can fold some parts of the mane and sew them together to make it more 3D.
- With the help of a fabric glue, glue on the 3 diamonds onto the right side of Rarity’s body.
And Congratulations, you’ve completed your Cuddle Size Rarity!
This pattern is an original pattern by Rachel H of Little Yarn Friends (July 2013). Please do not claim this pattern as your own. If you wish to share this pattern, you may link to this pattern but please do not reprint it on your site. You may keep a copy for your own personal use but you may not sell or distribute it. You can’t sell items made from this pattern since I do not own the rights to this cartoon. Thank You.
122 Notes/ Hide
- concon42023 reblogged this from littleyarnfriends
- erius-atelier likes this
- alicenevermore likes this
- bambuzerpanda likes this
- ladylizzielu reblogged this from littleyarnfriends
- xlittlexprincessxgirlx reblogged this from littleyarnfriends and added:
- askinquiry likes this
- lotangley likes this
- judevee likes this
- pinupcuteka reblogged this from littleyarnfriends
- harlequingirl23 likes this
- susmuskanatlilaruygarligi reblogged this from littleyarnfriends
- unicrad likes this
- lamatriarca likes this
- sylpheida likes this
- tophatvillainess likes this
- divinedebris likes this
- grunchk1n likes this
- dear-sergio22 likes this
- aikari reblogged this from littleyarnfriends
- aikari likes this
- ssangnamja-lu likes this
- entredoscadenas likes this
- antidaeophobia likes this
- polyacrylonitrile likes this
- grimdarkstiles reblogged this from littleyarnfriends and added:
- grimdarkstiles likes this
- queenyasminx likes this
- the-rose-of-tralee likes this
- minimyszka likes this
- meowandcigarettes likes this
- habits-dull-our-senses likes this
- lifesjourneyofartisticwonder likes this
- i-like-to-make-stuff likes this
- misscrochetbitch reblogged this from stitchforgood
- yaystuff reblogged this from littleyarnfriends
- curiosityband likes this
- orcosexual reblogged this from littleyarnfriends
- misspeachy1 reblogged this from littleyarnfriends
- misspeachy1 likes this
- kitty23writeslove reblogged this from littleyarnfriends
- zombiecupcake90 likes this
- jenniodergarnix likes this
- a-wallflower-of-sorts likes this
- thepaganyarnsman reblogged this from littleyarnfriends and added:
- wistful-tinker likes this
- wistful-tinker reblogged this from littleyarnfriends
- idlehandsdostupidthings reblogged this from littleyarnfriends
- lark-rather-than-dove likes this
- bjhooker89 likes this