I know there has been an overdose of wedding dolls and wedding bears posts on my blog for the past month or two. I’m so happy that I’ve finally got the crochet patterns together and they are now available for purchase at my craftsy store “Here.” Thank you so much to those who’ve already purchased our 2 in 1 Lil’ Wedding Dolls & Lil’ Wedding Bears crochet patterns. You guys are fast! Your support means a lot to me! Thank you for always believing in what I do. <3
Now, tt’s time to move on to other projects. :) Here’s a sneak peek of my BIGGEST amigurumi that I’ve completed to date. She is approximately 36cm tall and 34cm wide, a cuddle toy made for my cute niece. Can you make a guess who is in the picture? Stick around for the answer and our full blog post of this lovely adorable creation.
Crochet with Love, Rachel H
(Follow LYF Facebook Page for more updates)
7 Notes/ Hide
- cre8tiveaj likes this
- glammamamma likes this
- craftyasian reblogged this from we-love-crocheting and added:
- clandestine-verse likes this
- violetxxvenom said: One of those pony dude things!? I’m sorry but I have no idea what their names are In any event I can’t wait to see.
- telegantmess likes this
- we-love-crocheting reblogged this from littleyarnfriends
- littleyarnfriends posted this